- This event has passed.
3 Peaks Challenge 2023
19 May at 3:00 pm - 21 May at 11:00 am
We’re excited to be embarking on our first ever 3 Peaks Challenge this year, from 19th – 21st May.
Join us in this unique physical challenge and help support young people experiencing homelessness in Brighton & Hove.
Registration for this event is £399 (see what’s included below) with a minimum fundraising pledge of £500.
You can read all about the event here.
Here’s how Call to Adventure describe the challenge:
“The National Three Peaks challenge just has to be the best known mountain challenge in the UK. Climb Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon – the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales – all in under 24hrs. Taking in 23 miles of total walking distance and a total ascent of 3,064m, you’ll see the best of the Scottish Highlands, the Lake District and Snowdonia National Park and make memories to last a lifetime.”
If you’re interested in taking part, please email email@example.com to sign up!
We will ask for a deposit of £65 to secure your place and the remainder paid in instalments.
The deadline to sign up is Monday 27th March.
We hope to see you there!
The £399 can be paid in instalments as below and includes:
– Qualified and First Aid trained UK Mountain Leaders
– Professional transport with drivers from the following areas: Warrington, Manchester, Chester, Glasgow to Fort William and throughout the challenge
– Drop-off at Chester or Warrington railway station after the challenge
– 1 night twin room accommodation (minimum 3* B&B) in Fort William (single rooms available at a supplement subject to availability)
– Training schedule
– Certificates for all participants
What’s not included:
– Travel costs to agreed pickup location
– Travel costs from agreed drop off point
If you’re travelling from Brighton, I can share our travel plans and we can go as a group.
There’ll be three members of external staff on this trip: Two drivers and a guide. This will allow the driver to rest whilst we’re climbing the peaks, so you’ll be as safe on the drive as you will be on the mountains.
We offer the £399 to be paid in instalments as suggested below:
Upon signing up – £65 deposit.
Monday 3rd April – £112 1st instalment.
Monday 1st May – £111 2nd instalment.
Friday 19th May – Event weekend
Monday 5th June – £ 111 3rd instalment.
Every penny raised goes towards providing life-changing support for young people experiencing homelessness in Brighton & Hove.
Sign up today, conquer your fears and support CTS.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.