Fundraise for us
We rely entirely on donations to keep us running. From cake sales and coffee mornings to abseils and sponsored walks and marathons, we wouldn't be here without your amazing fundraising efforts.
Help us and have fun!
Fundraising for The Clock Tower Sanctuary is a great way to have fun with your work mates, friends and family. Here's a few fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Could your company adopt us as a Charity of the Year?
- Organise a dress down day at work or at school - superheroes, football kits, funny hats or Christmas jumpers all work a treat!
- Bake sales are always popular - who will be crowned the star baker in your office?
- Get quiz-tastic with a guess the baby competition, pub quiz or musical bingo.
- Organise a sponsored walk or a sponsored silence.
- Take part in one of our fantastic challenge events, such as the Big City Sleepout, the Brighton Marathon, Brighton Marathon 10K or BMRide.
- You can link to our Just Giving or Local Giving pages.
- Payroll Giving is a tax efficient way to donate to us. Sometimes your company will match it too. Find out more.
- If your company shops on Amazon we can benefit from every purchase made on Amazon Smile.
- We always love to see your photos so do tag us on your social media posts and we can do the same for you too!
Start fundraising for The Clock Tower Sanctuary today! Call Lorna on 01273 722 353, e-mail email@example.com with any questions or download a fundraising pack.
You can download our Fundraising Pack which has lots of tips and ideas. For help with setting up your own fundraising events, collection tins and other questions, contact Lorna in our Fundraising team on 01273 722 353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Every penny you raise makes a difference:
- £10 can pay for a young person to have a shower, wash their clothes and eat a healthy, hot meal.
- £20 can pay for a new pair of shoes or clothing for a job interview or first day of work.
- £200 can pay for us to train and support a volunteer to support a young person.
- £500 can pay for a young homeless person to access all of our support and facilities for two months.
“ It’s been my absolute privilege to run for CTS. Running a marathon was on my bucket list and I don’t think that dream would have come true if not for knowing I am doing it for such a good reason. I may run more marathons in my life, but I’ll never again run my first – so thank you for a very special experience. ”