The Clock Tower Sanctuary is one of nine charities which will benefit from the city-wide campaign ‘Make Change Count’, which is also supported by Brighton & Hove Council and Sussex Police. All the organisations involved will receive donations from the Just Giving page and text to donate service with funding raised for vital practical services for people who are rough sleeping. Donations can be pledged at www.justgiving.com/campaign/mcc19 or by texting 19UMCC 3/5/10 or 20 to 70085
Make Change Count unites local homeless charities this winter
- What have young people been telling us about lockdown?
- Make Change Count 2020: the city’s campaign to tackle street homelessness
- A day in the life of a CTS Support Coordinator
- A message about Covid-19 from Frances Duncan, CEO – updated Thursday 26 March
- We are delighted to be chosen as a Mayoral Charity for 2019-20