Run The Brighton Marathon 2019 for charity!
Date: Sunday 14th April 2019
Location: Brighton, UK
Take on one of the UK’s favourite 26.2 milers and be part of a race that gets bigger and better every year. The Brighton Marathon course encompasses the historical sights of the city, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront. Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, you are guaranteed an experience to remember!
Run for The Clock Tower Sanctuary
Join our team and help support homeless young people in Brighton and Hove. Places are going quick, so don’t delay! Places are £60 and The Clock Tower Sanctuary Brighton Marathon team receive:
- An exclusive FREE Clock Tower Sanctuary technical running vest
- A chance to visit our facilities and see the ways your sponsorship will make a difference
- A pack of helpful fundraising and training tips
- The loudest cheers and most enthusiastic balloon waving on race day
Already have a place?
If you have your own place for the Brighton Marathon or BM10K, you can join us for free and enjoy all the benefits, just raise as much as you can! Set up your fundraising page here
Get in touch
Support with your fundraising?
As soon as you have a place for the Brighton Marathon or BM10K, you can start your fundraising straight away by doing the following:
• Set up a JustGiving page – the easy way to raise sponsor money online. Visit JustGiving to get started!
• Download our Fundraising Pack where you can get lots of great tips and a sponsorship form. You can find our pack at the bottom of our How You Can Help page
Congratulations to our 2018 team
With the sun shining, it was an inspirational and emotional day cheering on our fantastic runners. Congratulations Neil, Sam, Vicky, Phil, Julia, Craig, Angela, Jeremy, Ollie, Garry, Acushla, Thomas, Adrian, Adam, Zoe and James!
“I chose to run for The Sanctuary because young homelessness is overlooked by many due to the lesser visibility of 16 to 25 year olds sleeping rough. My highlight on race day was being cheered on by family, friends, colleagues and also The Sanctuary through their megaphone – giving me the much-needed strength to complete the race in a time I did not expect!”
Ollie, 2018 Marathon finisher
“I wanted to run my first Marathon for The Sanctuary as it’s a local charity that works in areas that I feel hugely passionate about. The highlight for me, other than crossing the finish line with a smile on my face, was mile 24 when my children appeared out of the crowds to run alongside me!”
Julia St Clair, 2018 Marathon finisher